I made an asynchronous N Queens solver with web workers. This particular implementation uses 4 web workers to distribute the work of getting a solution for n.

To be honest, I became a little obsessed with turning my solution to N Queens (which wasn’t really very challenging) and turning that into something that would work asynchronously. Even that wasn’t really hard, but I got stuck at some point implementing a solution that was too complicated for my problem. I spent a lot of time trying to get my hear around how to separate the different parts in a way that would work asynchronously but was still simple to grasp and understand. Anyways, this was still one of my favorite sprints and on of my favorite projects so far.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!